Redundancy? Reorganisation? Recruitment? Collective Consultation? TUPE? Employee Relations issues? Messy disciplinary situations or investigations?
We can quote to project manage the HR implications of these and other major HR projects for you. We are often referred for assignments by solicitors and other business service providers, we have the ability to undertake this work substantially more cost effectively than solicitors can.
Typical projects and indicative prices (we will assess each situation in a scoping call with you):
- Settlement agreement – draft agreement only from £200
- Settlement agreements (pre agreement advice, draft strategy, draft agreement and cover letter and act as your representative during negotiations) from £900
- Employment contract template drafting from £300 – £600 for Directors Service Agreements
- Handbooks containing full suite of HR Policies from £400 (bespoke policies from £300)
- Appraisal & talent review system design from £750
- Bonus scheme design from £500
- HR process design from £250 (induction/exit/probation)
- Training people managers £1,000 per day
- Draft disciplinary/dismissal/appeal/performance warning letters from £100
- Manage investigations, hearings, appeals, performance management meetings including pre-briefing site attendance, invite & outcome letters from £650
- Mediation by an acas trained mediator £1,000 per day
- Draft redundancy paperwork only from £100 per stage
- Manage redundancy process from £1500 including strategy, letters, meetings and appeals
- Managing changes to contractual terms and draft contractual amendments and side letters from £700
- Manage/resolve absence as your representative – calls/meetings with employee, obtain medical reports, co-ordination of occupational health assessments etc. from £400 per half day
- Tribunal preparation – from £500 per half day
* all prices are subject to VAT at 20%
See the testimonial for our employment services provided by Macfarlanes LLP.
For a quote, or if you can’t see what you’re looking for, please contact us.